I have always been a huge Halloween fan. My parents always made Halloween a fun time of pumpkins, costumes, decorating the house and CANDY! I was a little worried we wouldn't find a pumpkin patch this year but we lucked out. Liam loved searching the field for the perfect pumpkin and playing in the mud. He managed to pick about 10 "perfect pumpkins" and put them in our wheelbarrow. Mike kept thinning out the pumpkins when Liam ran off to find more. Liam did figure out what we were doing but we managed to reason with him and narrow the pickings down to three.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Pumpkin Fun
I have always been a huge Halloween fan. My parents always made Halloween a fun time of pumpkins, costumes, decorating the house and CANDY! I was a little worried we wouldn't find a pumpkin patch this year but we lucked out. Liam loved searching the field for the perfect pumpkin and playing in the mud. He managed to pick about 10 "perfect pumpkins" and put them in our wheelbarrow. Mike kept thinning out the pumpkins when Liam ran off to find more. Liam did figure out what we were doing but we managed to reason with him and narrow the pickings down to three.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment