The weather is cold, the holidays are around the corner and the ice rinks are popping up all over. The fog that has hung in the air for the last week lifted this morning so we decided to take Liam ice skating. Mike took me to dinner in Cambridge Friday night and we noticed they had opened up an ice rink in the park. We also saw a new sushi restaurant (Yo Sushi) had opened next to Liam and I favorite chocolate store. Chocolate and sushi do go together in our book!
Liam and Mike had a great time ice skating and I froze taking pictures. Thankfully they had an indoor cafe set up but with no heat. It did give me some cover from the wind. Liam did awesome for his second ever attempt at ice skating and had a blast!
After skating we headed to Yo Sushi! There are a ton of these restaurant in London but this is the first to open close to us. Liam loved picking the sushi off the conveyor belt for us and I loved the small portions. Small portions = more tasting! The three of us managed to polish off 15 plates. Liam chowed and I am pretty sure he had 4 plates to himself. Thanks to my thinking ahead, I joined their club and got a 1/3 off coupon before we left the house this morning. After I went to the till I was glad I had it because it saved me 16 pounds!
Liam is already asking when he can go ice skating again and I have a feeling we will be frequent customers at Yo Sushi!






How fun! The ice skating pics are great! I'm so impressed (but not surprised) that Liam is such a good ice skater! Yo sushi sounds fun!!
ReplyDelete