Sunday, January 2, 2011

LeCroy Party of 4!

  At noon on December 30, 2010, Lucille Kate LeCroy joined our family weighing in at 6lbs 3 Oz and 18 inches long. She was named after both of my grandmothers, Lucille Springer and Kate Longanacre.





  Mimi Longanacre luckily arrived on Wednesday so we didn't need to wake up Liam and take him to a friend's house. Our great friend Ieisha left work and brought Liam and Mimi to the hospital to meet Luci.





  Luci and I arrived home on Saturday morning after celebrating the New Year in a big hospital room at RAF Lakenheath. I was hoping for some champagne or at least a few fireworks but NOTHING! It was a pretty long night for us girls. 




  So far Mike and I are getting little sleep, Liam likes his baby sister but is a little jealous, and Daddy has managed to multi task already.



No comments:

Post a Comment