Luci's birthday fell on a Friday this year so we decided to have her party on Saturday...New Year's Eve. I hope next year I will be better prepared and plan ahead better. The party was great, she had a blast and our closest pals were present.
![]() |
| Birthday party morning. Luci and Liam have been playing with this punch balloon for a few weeks now. |
| This bow was a gift from two of my close pals. It was given to me the day Luci was born. It happened to match her Birthday Outfit perfectly and she left it on long enough for me to get her picture. |
![]() |
| My cousin Kim gave Luci this outfit at Thanksgiving and I couldn't get over how CUTE it was. I had a local girl add Luci's name. The tights are AWESOME! |
| Luci's pooh birthday cake made by mommy. |
| Fondant pooh bear topper made by mommy. |
| Luci's smash cake |
| There wasn't much smashing. She was not a fan of the icing on her hands. |
![]() |
| Luci preferred the fork method. |
![]() |
| Luci LOVED opening all her gifts and has enjoyed playing with them. |
![]() |
| Luci's pals Cadence and Braylon. |
![]() |
| Ya! A noisy ball popper! |
| The louder the toy the happier the girl! |
| We got Luci a Disney Princess car. She loves to have Daddy and bubba push her around. Her feet don't touch the floor yet! |
| Opening Mimi and Papa's gift. |
| A jewelry box for her treasures... |
![]() |
| And a locket. |
I can't believe my baby girl is 1!
Keep an eye out for a watch Luci Grow post to recap her first year.










No comments:
Post a Comment