Oct 21, 2012
We decided to check out Kings Mountain State Park in October.
Oct 31, 2012
Halloween is one of our favorite holidays and we take a lot of time to come up with ideas for costumes. This year Liam was hell bent on being a Bald Eagle. My mom has made my costumes and now the kids every year. She is awesome but prefers to work with a pattern and to her dismay we couldn't find one ANYWHERE! Thankfully I found a few websites with ideas and she did an amazing job. Liam was proud to tell everyone that commented on his great costume that "these are hand cut feathers."
Luci LOVES the Disney show Doc Mcstuffins and is always playing Doc so I only thought it fitting that she was Doc for Halloween.
The mountains in North Carolina got an early snow fall and Sugar Mountain opened early. I got a crazy idea to go up and get Liam on skis for the first time. Liam's arm was still broken but he did great and had a blast. Luci and I just hung out.
After a few hours of skiing, Liam was tired and Luci and I were board. The weather was warming up quick and the snow was melting so we decided to explore the area. We decided to check out Grandfather Mountain. It was beautiful and we hope to go back this spring so we can see everything.
| Luci slept through the whole thing but I took this picture to prove to her, later in life, that she was present. |
Nov 10, 2012
The LeCroy's don't pass on a free event! The Alice Springs Close Greenway was hosting a horse show and we didn't have to pay to get into the green way (Score!). Luci preferred the White horses and Liam enjoyed taking his own photos with his 3DS.
Nov 16, 2012
Liam's school had a Family Fun event. Luci LOVED getting to eat lunch with Bubby and all the big kids and getting to hang out in his class.
Nov 22, 2012
We spent Thanksgiving in WV with the Longanacre Clan and had a blast as usual. My dad rented a house for us all to stay in ( 8 in total). I didn't take many photos this year because I was too busy chatting and enjoying myself. This year we had around 57 for dinner on the farm, went to a bonfire at Cousin Mandy's, Mom and I had a surprise baby shower for Meg, and we went to the Greenbrier to poke around.
| Luci eating frosting from my birthday cake. |
| Luci and her Cousin Amelia eating at the little people table. Cousin Mandy's House |
![]() |
| Luci pouting because daddy made her come inside. |
![]() |
| Luci decided to slide across the bench on her tummy to get to mommy. The only bad thing was the grown ups didn't know and she almost got sat on by Cousin Kim. |
| The LeCroy's at the Greenbrier |
![]() |
| My mom took our photos in this spot when I was Liam's age. The natural light in this spot was great but Luci refused to sit with him. |
![]() |
| Luci insisted on having her picture taken in this chair. |
| Mike, Amelia and Luci hanging out at our cottage. |
Liam came home today with his certificate and a letter from the school that he was chosen as a "Character Kid" for October. He has done so well at school so far this year and we are super proud of him.














No comments:
Post a Comment