I can't believe it's been a month since I posted anything! Last weekend Mike and Liam headed to Dublin while I went to Asiago, Italy for a cooking retreat. The boys didn't take a camera but they had a great time. If you want to read about my adventure you can check out my blog.
Right now we are enjoying a heatwave and some say this will be our two days of summer. I sure hope not! Our adventures took us to Wells-Next-The-Sea in Norfolk. It's only an hour from the house and the only "sandy" beach we have seen so far. We met up with some of our friends (Liam's Peeps) and enjoyed a full day of sun.
I am not going to lie to you. After living on the Gulf Coast for two years, it's hard to call this area "The Beach" but I have to live with what I have at the moment. We had to trek across mud for a good 300 yards to get to the water. The water was ARTIC cold and there was a very strong current. Liam and Mike still got in the water and had fun. Liam's lips did turn blue! Everyone enjoyed the day and we ended up spending almost 6 hours in the sun and sand.
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment