Monday, July 5, 2010

Opps!

On Sunday we headed down to Ely's Aqua fest. It was a great festival with rides, entertainment and a whatever floats race. The day was beautiful and we had a really great time. I took lots of great pictures but there was a little problem when we got home.

We have a beautiful Mac desktop with the camera card slot built into the side of the screen. It just so happens that this slot is also RIGHT below the dvd/cd slot. I wasn't quite paying attention when I went to put the camera card in and it seems I put it in the dvd slot!!!!!! I freaked out! The computer is only 6 months old and that is the only card I have for my DSLR camera. I tried everything I could think of to get the card out before I had to tell Mike. The boys had no luck either. Now it seems I am going to be making a trip to Cambridge to the Apple store and PRAY they can right my wrong.

Until this is fixed you will have no pictures of our adventures. Keeps your fingers crossed this can be fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment