Monday, December 6, 2010

Busy Weekend

There's a lot going on this month and this weekend was no exception. On Saturday some great friends hosted a Baby Shower for me. It was a great time and LT got some great loot! We are so fortunate to have wonderful friends that love us and our kids all over the World.





While I was having some fun girl time, Mike and Liam had a boy day. The two of them went rock climbing with a few friends and had a blast as usual. Liam doesn't know how lucky he is to have a Daddy that teaches him such fun things. Most kids his age have never even seen a rock gym let alone have their own climbing harness.

Sunday we headed to Ely to stock up on Christmas tree supplies. As most of you know, we moved here with only a few suitcases and some boxes shipped USPS. All of our Christmas stuff is in my parents basement. We have had a good time collecting some ornaments over the last few months and plan to continue.

After a yummy lunch, we picked out our Christmas tree Tubby. He's short but very round! Mike and I decided it would be best to leave the netting on the tree until it was in the lounge because it wouldn't have fit through the door! Liam had a great time decorating his little tree and the big tree. We are now ready for Santa!









Last but not least, I wanted to share Liam's preschool picture with you. He insisted on wearing the alpaca/llama sweater his Aunt Meg sent him. Liam is also in a "I like my hair messy" phase and refuses to let me tame his locks. I am sure he will look back at this picture in 14 yrs and wonder why I let him have his picture taken looking so crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment