Wednesday, December 1, 2010

O Christmas Card...

The past couple of years I have really enjoyed planning our family photo Christmas card on Shutterfly.com. I think last year's was my favorite because it announced our move to the UK to all of our family and friends. Plus the pictures I was able to get of Liam last year were awesome (if I do say so myself)! This year I am having trouble. With a new family addition on the way so close to Christmas I can't decide to make a Christmas card or a Happy Holiday/New Year/Welcome to the World card. Today is December 1 so I guess I need to get on the ball and make a decision. I hope you all remember my address because I love seeing your family photo Christmas cards. If you haven't made yours yet you should pop on over to Shutterfly.com and make them now! Hope your holidays are Merry and Bright!

This is one of the pictures from our christmas card last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment