Nothing says "I love you" like giving your little sister chicken pox or "goose bumps" as Liam is calling his bumps. I think the worst part of the Pox is that they are contagious when there's no visible sign of their itchiness. If I had a magic 8 ball that worked I would have kept him as far away from Luci as possible. Oh well...not much I can do now.
Thankfully, as of bedtime, Liam only had 20 bumps on his body. Poor Luci has a face full and they keep popping up. I hate having sick kids especially when there isn't anything you can do.
One super funny Liamism. He told Mike and I that if you do the chicken dance all your chicken pox will pop off! Too funny!
 |
"If these leave a scare I am going to hurt you brudder!"
|
Luci is 3 weeks old today.
Poor kiddos :( I love Liams comment about chicken pox. On Mickey Mouse they had an episode about this and the pox disappeared the longer they did the dance! Too cute!!
ReplyDelete